The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Another East Kirkby meet 2021 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=314450)

ricardo65 1st August 2021 11:32

Another East Kirkby meet 2021

Been on the phone with Dave lincy this morning we said how everyone enjoyed this meet in July
Dave said well let's do another one this year so we are just putting this out to see if people are interested in another meet at East Kirkby the meet will be around the 25th September depending on what Dave can arrange so if you are up for this and want to support Dave please post in this thread this is only a provisional list at the moment

Thanks Richard

Dave lincs
Ricardo

Sent from my VFD 730 using Tapatalk

Russp 1st August 2021 12:26

I'd be up for it.
Will the other rovers be invited too? Be good to try and persuade the lad with the red vitesse to sell it!

Rev Jules 1st August 2021 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo65 (Post 2893809)
Been on the phone with Dave lincy this morning we said how everyone enjoyed this meet in July
Dave said well let's do another one this year so we are just putting this out to see if people are interested in another meet at East Kirkby the meet will be around the 25th September depending on what Dave can arrange so if you are up for this and want to support Dave please post in this thread this is only a provisional list at the moment

Thanks Richard

Dave lincs
Ricardo

Yes Please.

Rev.

Rogue 1st August 2021 15:12

Put me down :)

ssizefive 1st August 2021 15:29

Possible, am actually booked to be away that weekend but would rather go to this if it's on.

Thanks
Steve.

ricardo65 1st August 2021 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russp (Post 2893820)
I'd be up for it.

Will the other rovers be invited too? Be good to try and persuade the lad with the red vitesse to sell it!

Yes Russ it would be an open meet

dave lincs 1st August 2021 16:54

If there is enough interest then i dont see why we cant make this happen, I will have a word with east kirkby later in the week and see what they say

ssizefive 1st August 2021 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave lincs (Post 2893863)
If there is enough interest then i dont see why we cant make this happen, I will have a word with east kirkby later in the week and see what they say

Have spoken to my lad, he might bring the tf down as well.

Steve.

GJ53 DGO 1st August 2021 18:21

You can put us down for this, dependant upon dates as we are having a week away in September but that should be the week before if the 25th September stands.

FLYING BANANA 1st August 2021 21:08

Alas I cannot make this meet as I have already booked a weekend away.

Hope to attend next year.