The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   New Water Wheel Meet (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=315288)

actros 15th September 2021 15:18

New Water Wheel Meet
 
Hi All I have arranged a meet at the above venue for Saturday 16TH OCTOBER 10.am onwards So please support this meet names below. Can you say if you want breakfast please.
The waterwheel tea rooms
Howden Goole
DN147JP

Names
actros
Boater
Rev jules tbc
Briodyj101+ wife
Whitegold
Diesel Driver
Ssizefive
Marshap123
Mansfield +wife
Robbrooks+wife + minnie
Herbert75
maxi_crawf
GordyB

actros 18th September 2021 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by actros (Post 2899673)
Hi All I have arranged a meet at the above venue for Saturday 16TH OCTOBER 10.am onwards So please support this meet names below. Can you say if you want breakfast please.
The waterwheel tea rooms
Howden Goole
DN147JP

Names
actros

A weekend bump for this meet great place.

boater 18th September 2021 19:31

Hi Actros

I have not been to the Waterwheel - been without a 75 for the past 3 years but I have just bought Roverbarmy's car, a 2.0 V6 so would like to come to this meet and get to meet you and the Rover group again.

regards

Howard

actros 19th September 2021 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by boater (Post 2900124)
Hi Actros

I have not been to the Waterwheel - been without a 75 for the past 3 years but I have just bought Roverbarmy's car, a 2.0 V6 so would like to come to this meet and get to meet you and the Rover group again.

regards

Howard

You will be welcome mate so just jog along .

whitegold 22nd September 2021 09:56

Hi Brian, Put myself and Diesel Driver down for this meet old son. Not sure yet about breakfast !

Come on folks let's try and support this meet, seems to be struggling a bit and it is a good venue and all MG / Rover folks with good food available :drool4:

Rev Jules 22nd September 2021 10:11



TBC, having to look at the finances, seeing as my Gas supplier has just folded. Heating for the Vicarage is going to be a struggle what with heating bills going up.

Rev.

Briodyjl01 22nd September 2021 10:56

Put me and Alice down please (afirth1369 username) thank you

ssizefive 22nd September 2021 20:23

We will be there and possibly my brother Peter ( marshap123) may be joining us.
All three of us will be wanting breakfast please.

Steve.

actros 23rd September 2021 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssizefive (Post 2900717)
We will be there and possibly my brother Peter ( marshap123) may be joining us.
All three of us will be wanting breakfast please.

Steve.

List updated any more for this meet.

Briodyjl01 23rd September 2021 08:30

How are you doing now?


Quote:

Originally Posted by whitegold (Post 2900647)
Hi Brian, Put myself and Diesel Driver down for this meet old son. Not sure yet about breakfast !

Come on folks let's try and support this meet, seems to be struggling a bit and it is a good venue and all MG / Rover folks with good food available :drool4:


whitegold 24th September 2021 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Briodyjl01 (Post 2900747)
How are you doing now?

Steady at present .not driving at present but really looking forward to it.

Mansfield 24th September 2021 20:12

Put me down, be me and the other half coming in my blue 75. Would like 2 breakfasts

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

actros 1st October 2021 09:49

Just a weekend bump for this meet come on lads get your name down great venue
:bowdown:

robbrooks 3rd October 2021 14:47

Robbrooks +wife +Minnie:smilie_re:

actros 3rd October 2021 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by robbrooks (Post 2902163)
Robbrooks +wife +Minnie:smilie_re:

List up dated any more this meet

Herbert75 5th October 2021 15:08

Herbert 75 yes I would like to to join you all for breakfast if thatís ok looking forward to meeting you all and the cars of course thanks

actros 6th October 2021 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herbert75 (Post 2902478)
Herbert 75 yes I would like to to join you all for breakfast if thatís ok looking forward to meeting you all and the cars of course thanks

List updated thanks for coming to the meet .

boater 9th October 2021 17:52

Hello Brian

Forgot to say there will be 2 of us for breakfast next Saturday.

Howard

robbrooks 10th October 2021 14:35

Not a totally wasted journey
 
:duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:
Went along today and the gate at the Waterwheel was locked. NO club members. I know I should have looked back on here, but I didn't. Had a lot on, Brian - you may not have had my number, to let me know.
Went along to the Spud and Berry Farm shop up the road which has a restaurant attached, so we didn't miss out on the breakfast. It's probably a better venue too!

Did you cancel because the Water Wheel is closed on a Sunday morning:mad:?

actros 10th October 2021 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by robbrooks (Post 2903088)
:duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:
Went along today and the gate at the Waterwheel was locked. NO club members. I know I should have looked back on here, but I didn't. Had a lot on, Brian - you may not have had my number, to let me know.
Went along to the Spud and Berry Farm shop up the road which has a restaurant attached, so we didn't miss out on the breakfast. It's probably a better venue too!

Did you cancel because the Water Wheel is closed on a Sunday morning:mad:?

Rob the meet is next Saturday silly old NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-

maxi_crawf 11th October 2021 16:29

Can you put me down and I'll have a breakfast.

actros 11th October 2021 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi_crawf (Post 2903226)
Can you put me down and I'll have a breakfast.

On the list Roy see you there .

GordyB 12th October 2021 11:55

Put me on the list please, also add me a breakfast . Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

actros 12th October 2021 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordyB (Post 2903328)
Put me on the list please, also add me a breakfast . Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

On the list Gordon thanks .

ssizefive 15th October 2021 09:38

Not going to make it now tomorrow.
Apologies for the short notice.
Thanks
Steve.

robbrooks 15th October 2021 12:27

Sorry Brian - I missed your message on the re-scheduling. Means I won't be coming tomorrow.:o

Rev Jules 15th October 2021 13:16



Due to unforeseen circumstances we will now be turning up, given up drinking communion wine and saved some money for fuel to come.

Rev.

Raven Black 15th October 2021 17:28

meet
 
Ha ha ha, wish i could be there.

actros 16th October 2021 15:55

I would like to thank every one for making an other great meet Thank to all
:bowdown::bowdown:

boater 16th October 2021 17:03

Thank you Brian for organising - it is a great venue and was a good meet. Will look forward to next time/

Briodyjl01 16th October 2021 18:14

So we have a verdic on the non shown up t reg :(

stocktake 16th October 2021 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Briodyjl01 (Post 2903950)
So we have a verdict on the non shown up t reg :(

What happened?

Briodyjl01 16th October 2021 19:03

The t reg decided to not work on the way to the cafe. Alice was doing and she mentioned that it was making a ticking kinda noise, loosing power and oil light came on.

Couldnít get it to start as the battery had died and found a loose earth.

AA got it home and we inspected it to find what we think is sludge from the failed hg has clogged the oil ways starving it of oil loosing oil pressure and (insert naughty word begins with f) the bearing shells and putting fragments of themselves throughout the bottom of the engine. So it will have to be taken out and rebuilt now. What a lovely low millage engine this has tuned out to be.

Herbert75 16th October 2021 19:33

Herbert 75 here it was very nice meeting all those who turned up to this meet some nice cars n wheels you know who you are , I will find room for them if you ever change your mind . The water wheel was a great place nicely done out for petrol heads any way hope to see you again soon thanks

Rev Jules 17th October 2021 08:01



Yep! must concur, a great turnout good too see Ted behind the wheel again, Must say Trikey did him proud a truly lovely car, and others that were there a credit to you all. Many thanks Brian, must say it is the one venue Dawn insists that I drive her too, and the first time she had a full English breakfast. hopefully see you all very soon, so in the meantime please take care.

Rev.

Mansfield 17th October 2021 10:30

Did anyone get any pics. Here's Minehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...7581281396.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...46d218f629.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...cc864966b8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...48d71432a9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...44c83fe9a6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...51ec0d3246.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...7993a991ec.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...6941f54bb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Raven Black 17th October 2021 13:26

Damson
 
Yr car is looking great Bri, very shiny.


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2006-2020, The Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners Club Ltd