The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Great meet in summer 2010 / Germany (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=45988)

gert 30th September 2009 18:43

Great meet in summer 2010 / Germany

Hi there

Just to make you aware that we are planning a great meet from june 3rd until june 6th in the Ruhr Area. Industrial history, cole mines but a lovely most unknown landscape.

We want you to participate!

More details comming soon here.

Regards

Gert

Ken 30th September 2009 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by gert (Post 394772)
Hi there

Just to make you aware that we are planning a great meet from june 3rd until june 6th in the Ruhr Area. Industrial history, cole mines but a lovely most unknown landscape.

Regards

Gert

I will be there Gert

My only problem will be getting a lift but I will work on that one :lol:

windrush 30th September 2009 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken (Post 394816)
I will be there Gert

My only problem will be getting a lift but I will work on that one :lol:

No sign of that 75 then Ken

GreyGhost 30th September 2009 19:52

Looking forward to the details Gert, thanks for the invitation.:)

Ken 1st October 2009 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 394820)
No sign of that 75 then Ken

Every sign Derek but driving on the continent is not my cup of tea to be honest. I have problems when turning right onto a dual carriageways and to a lesser extent roundabouts :o I have tried a few times in Austria, Germany and France but my brain will not compute. I can do it but I hate it :shrug:

My Dad was the same but my brother prefers driving over there :lol:

As for the 75 I have had a good look around but finding exactly what I want is difficult but there is one that I know will probably be coming up by Christmas and its lovely. The added complication is my wife hated both 75s and loves this bland boring Vectra..........but she doesn't drive it does she :lol:

actros 1st October 2009 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by gert (Post 394772)
Hi there

Regards

Gert

we will be there Gert have no fear we love coming to your meets. :D:D:D:drool4::drool4::drool4:

stevemac 1st October 2009 08:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken (Post 395003)
I have problems when turning right onto a dual carriageways and to a lesser extent roundabouts :o I have tried a few times in Austria, Germany and France but my brain will not compute. I can do it but I hate it :shrug:

Know what you mean Ken. I solved it by the mantra "Body to the kerb". As long as I keep that in my head I now have no problems and love driving in France.

windrush 1st October 2009 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken (Post 395003)
Every sign Derek but driving on the continent is not my cup of tea to be honest. I have problems when turning right onto a dual carriageways and to a lesser extent roundabouts :o I have tried a few times in Austria, Germany and France but my brain will not compute. I can do it but I hate it :shrug:

My Dad was the same but my brother prefers driving over there :lol:

As for the 75 I have had a good look around but finding exactly what I want is difficult but there is one that I know will probably be coming up by Christmas and its lovely. The added complication is my wife hated both 75s and loves this bland boring Vectra..........but she doesn't drive it does she :lol:

I am the same Ken I am just too nervous about driving over there mind you I have driven on the other side of the road and that was in Egypt 1951 but it was all desert out there then

gert 1st October 2009 17:16

Don't worry!

Germans are very polite people on the road even if a british driver is on the wrong site...

BTW: The roadside is right, the steering wheel is on the wrong side :getmecoat:

Regards

Gert

The Yellow Peril 6th October 2009 14:00

Oh No

Hi Gert and friends in Club 75,

I was looking forward to an overseas trip next year, why did you have to have the meeting at the same time as Mrs Yellow Perils 50th (she won't thank me for telling you this) birthday?

We will not be able to make it this time as she already has a big party arranged. Shame.

Andrew