The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   75 connie service, near hu11 5ea (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=287069)

Arthur Stimpson 15th August 2018 11:31

75 connie service, near hu11 5ea

Hi I am looking for someone near HU11 5EA to service my 75 TOURER.I have bought a full service kit.Also I would like the IGNITION BARREL CHANGED ALONG WITH THE DOOR LOCK ,(I HAVE GOT). The guy who did the work for me in the past has finished trading.

trikey 15th August 2018 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthur Stimpson (Post 2660099)
Hi I am looking for someone near HU11 5EA to service my 75 TOURER.I have bought a full service kit.Also I would like the IGNITION BARREL CHANGED ALONG WITH THE DOOR LOCK ,(I HAVE GOT). The guy who did the work for me in the past has finished trading.

He hasn’t finished trading Arthur..

He’s moved to Norfolk!

MSS 15th August 2018 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2660104)
He hasn’t finished trading Arthur..

He’s moved to Norfolk!

An excellent decision that was too, although Suffolk would have been better! :}

trikey 15th August 2018 12:20

Well I can see the Suffolk border from my house so I think you will be ok 👍

MSS 15th August 2018 12:28

Whereabouts are you in Norfolk Andy?

Arthur Stimpson 15th August 2018 12:39

Service

Hi Andy,
Different person, good to see you have settled in well but just a little to far to come unless you are running a B&B. There are a few things i need to get done. Full service, change the ignition barrel and door lock, air con,and there are a couple of more things i cant think of at the moment. I need to get someone i can trust who does know what they are doing.
I hope you are both OK
thanks Arthur

trikey 15th August 2018 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by mss (Post 2660112)
Whereabouts are you in Norfolk Andy?

Just outside of Bungay.

trikey 15th August 2018 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthur Stimpson (Post 2660113)
Hi Andy,

Different person, good to see you have settled in well but just a little to far to come unless you are running a B&B. There are a few things i need to get done. Full service, change the ignition barrel and door lock, air con,and there are a couple of more things i cant think of at the moment. I need to get someone i can trust who does know what they are doing.

I hope you are both OK

thanks Arthur

Settling in mate! The only one I know of near you is maple garage at sproatley, they know our cars well and are recommended by a few on here.

Sebastienclement 16th August 2018 15:09

Mer-Tech in Hull are well versed in Rovers & have sorted family members well.

AA and another garage diagnosed HGF on a V6 in the family. Mer-Tech traced it down to a faulty radiator and got the car sorted for little cost.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk