The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sad news my ZT-T is no more (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=291779)

Roadrunner66 10th January 2019 17:07

Sad news my ZT-T is no more

Hi All its with a sad heart had to say goodbye to my ZT-T as due to finances and Ill health I couldn't get her fixed .
Just like to say I met some great people at the Ugly Duckling meets and online a fountain of knowledge.
A big thank you to Peter Harrison for all his help and in trying you guys to help me too.
Hopefully one day will get another MG or Rover in the meantime I will look on the forum just in case another pops up.
I might even see about getting to another meet (even if with no car just to wear my club shirt ha ha) .
Once again thanks everyone this is a great club.
Paul .

trikey 10th January 2019 17:10

You don't need a 75 or ZT to be part of this club, its all about the friends you make here.

harrisop48 10th January 2019 17:38

Paul,

Sad news, as discussed on the phone today. If you want to go to the Brekkie Meet at Frimley on Sunday, let me know your House number and will pick you up at 8.30pm.

Peter.

keithst24 10th January 2019 18:03

What a shame Paul, keep looking for a replacement mate.....and I hope you still attend some meets in the mean time.

FLYING BANANA 10th January 2019 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrisop48 (Post 2701277)
Paul,

Sad news, as discussed on the phone today. If you want to go to the Brekkie Meet at Frimley on Sunday, let me know your House number and will pick you up at 8.30pm.

Peter.

You’ll get to see The Flying Banana or maybe even a certain V8.

Roadrunner66 10th January 2019 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrisop48 (Post 2701277)
Paul,

Peter.

Thanks Peter I will let you know ps I didn't forget to take off your jacking point pad first will get it to you as soon as I can if I don't see you for frimley meet.

Nobby 10th January 2019 19:46

Sad news Paul but don't let this set back put you off getting another one in the future. They're great cars but like any other aged motor will always need some tlc and money. Just a bit of bad luck for you this time. Be good to see you at any of the meets whether or not you've got an MG. Don't be a stranger ;)

Teflon 10th January 2019 21:36

Have to concur with all that has been said. A real shame you've had to let her go, but you'll be welcome at the breakfast meets regardless :}.

I do hope you'll continue to look in and post on the forums - don't be a stranger as they say :}.

All the best,

Cliff

Gate Keeper 11th January 2019 05:12

I am sorry to hear about your health problems and the demise of your car. Peter H has been a big help to me over the years, he is a great friend and his offer is genuine. Sometimes Pete The Director posts up free a 75, an option to consider. I hope your health improves.

Roadrunner66 11th January 2019 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2701408)
I am sorry to hear about your health problems and the demise of your car. Peter H has been a big help to me over the years, he is a great friend and his offer is genuine. Sometimes Pete The Director posts up free a 75, an option to consider. I hope your health improves.

Many thanks Phillip will keep an eye out .