The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Freebies Bazaar (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Rhodium & plastic wood dashboards (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=314842)

spirit6060 21st August 2021 16:22

Rhodium & plastic wood dashboards
 
I'm having a garage clear out and found

rhodium dashboard from an MG and
plastic wood dashboard from a Rover 75

Free to whoever wants. Collection from Cardiff or pony express.

ceedy 21st August 2021 18:49

Hi. Does it include the air bag cover ?

:D

Chris



Quote:

Originally Posted by spirit6060 (Post 2896717)
I'm having a garage clear out and found

rhodium dashboard from an MG and
plastic wood dashboard from a Rover 75

Free to whoever wants. Collection from Cardiff or pony express.


spirit6060 21st August 2021 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2896737)
Hi. Does it include the air bag cover ?

:D

Chris

Yes, they both have the air bag cover

ceedy 21st August 2021 21:53

Brill .. now got arrange a pony express :D

Only actually need the passenger cover as mine is cracked..

C

QUOTE=spirit6060;2896740]Yes, they both have the air bag cover[/QUOTE]

spirit6060 21st August 2021 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2896758)
Brill .. now got arrange a pony express :D

Only actually need the passenger cover as mine is cracked..

C

QUOTE=spirit6060;2896740]Yes, they both have the air bag cover

[/QUOTE]

For which one?

ceedy 23rd August 2021 11:39

The ZT ref our PM's :D


For which one?[/QUOTE]

spirit6060 3rd September 2021 19:07

dash
 
Hi ceedy, sent you a pm

ceedy 3rd September 2021 19:30

struggling here , had no replies on the pony Express :shrug:

spirit6060 3rd September 2021 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2898326)
struggling here , had no replies on the pony Express :shrug:

HI ceedy, read the pm I sent you.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006-2020, The Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners Club Ltd