The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   ECarParts (ecp2004) saved my marriage! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=315138)

MSS 7th September 2021 10:33

ECarParts (ecp2004) saved my marriage!

Actually, not really. I am just trying to fit in with the tune of how the membership provides feedback on parts suppliers supplying parts.

In fact, the wife is actually a bit like a Rover 75 - oozes class, is good looking but can be a little stubborn at times. Also, whenever I think of replacement with a younger model, she somehow manages to stay to be admired for a few more years. Although I suspect she sees herself as more like her XF-S than my 75.

As for car parts, I placed an online order for a pair of front brake backplates with ECarParts - an X-Part supplier and MG/Rover garage - during the early hours of yesterday at a very competitive price which included their standard delivery. The courier delivered the box with plates just before 11:00 this morning.

The contact at ECP is Nick Daltry - a fine helpful man that I have dealt with a number of times before. Sadly, no bags of sweets from him with every order. :eek:

They are BS Motors of Sandy, Bedfordshire. Not far from the Shuttleworth Collection.

vilas66 7th September 2021 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSS (Post 2898699)
Actually, not really. I am just trying to fit in with the tune of how the membership provides feedback on parts suppliers supplying parts.

In fact, the wife is actually a bit like a Rover 75 - oozes class, is good looking but can be a little stubborn at times. Also, whenever I think of replacement with a younger model, she somehow manages to stay to be admired for a few more years. Although I suspect she sees herself as more like her XF-S than my 75.

As for car parts, I placed an online order for a pair of front brake backplates with ECarParts - an X-Part supplier and MG/Rover garage - during the early hours of yesterday at a very competitive price which included their standard delivery. The courier delivered the box with plates just before 11:00 this morning.

The contact at ECP is Nick Daltry - a fine helpful man that I have dealt with a number of times before. Sadly, no bags of sweets from him with every order. :eek:

They are BS Motors of Sandy, Bedfordshire. Not far from the Shuttleworth Collection.

Dealt with them a few times from overseas. Nick is a top guy.

DMGRS 7th September 2021 13:44

Pft, only saved your marriage and no sweets? They need to up their game! ;)

They're top guys to be fair, I've used them myself in the past. :)

Rich in Vancouver 10th September 2021 05:10

Even as a Johnny Foreigner I can say that E-Carparts are great to deal with.
They stock odd parts like LHD headlamps for the MGF and have no issues shipping overseas.
:bowdown:

MSS 14th September 2021 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMGRS (Post 2898719)
Pft, only saved your marriage and no sweets? They need to up their game! ;)

They're top guys to be fair, I've used them myself in the past. :)

Matt - if I'm honest, I am a little disappointed that you have not progressed to sending out bags of fudge with every order.

We need advances in car parts retail. :D

DMGRS 15th September 2021 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSS (Post 2899584)
Matt - if I'm honest, I am a little disappointed that you have not progressed to sending out bags of fudge with every order.

We need advances in car parts retail. :D

It wouldn't make it past the office door I imagine - the Maoams have a hard enough time avoiding me! :D :getmecoat: