The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Photography Corner (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   October Photo Challenge (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=227510)

Teflon 4th October 2015 16:30

October Photo Challenge

As the nights are starting to draw in, this months challenge is to get a night shot of your '75 or ZT.

Usual rules apply:
  • Photo to be taken within the time of the challenge.
  • Minimal photoshopping allowed, colour enhance, saturation levels, blur, sharpen etc, but no object addition or removal. (darn!)
  • Only one entry per member, so pick your best.
  • Winner picks the next subject

Cheers,

Cliff

Simondi 4th October 2015 16:50

I'm game:}

freddie 4th October 2015 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 2111144)
I'm game:}

Bang your dead thought you were a grouse.:D

coolcat 5th October 2015 08:02

That works well for me, might actually get a chance to bag a shot without worrying about getting out when the sun is in the sky :D

Avulon 5th October 2015 12:46

That makes finding a location so much easier this time: I mean there's night everywhere you go isn't there? :)

(If you wait long enough!)

Teflon 5th October 2015 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avulon (Post 2111732)
That makes finding a location so much easier this time: I mean there's night everywhere you go isn't there? :)

Only half the time! :}

freddie 5th October 2015 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avulon (Post 2111732)

Not during the day

Avulon 5th October 2015 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 2111791)
Only half the time! :}

Quote:

Originally Posted by freddie (Post 2111792)
Not during the day

Absolutely true! I'll just correct my post....:D

DragonFly 5th October 2015 16:34

There's one spot near us that would be absolutely perfect for a night shot with the whole city (street lights etc) spread out in the background. It really is a rather lovely view.

Unfortunately however, the reputation of this particular 'picnic area' is (these days) such that I wouldn't want to be seen dead there after dark in case people got entirely the wrong idea.

Shame really.

coolcat 5th October 2015 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonFly (Post 2111851)
There's one spot near us that would be absolutely perfect for a night shot with the whole city (street lights etc) spread out in the background. It really is a rather lovely view.

Unfortunately however, the reputation of this particular 'picnic area' is (these days) such that I wouldn't want to be seen dead there after dark in case people got entirely the wrong idea.

Shame really.

You might however get a good 'moon' shot so to speak if you give it a go though:eek:;):getmecoat: