The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Pony Express (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Seaton carew to Bicester (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=319440)

Typhoon190 2nd June 2022 09:40

Seaton carew to Bicester

Hello all.

I would like to purchase some parts from a member in Seaton carew which are fragile.

Just wondering if anyone might be travelling southwards that would be willing to collect them for me.

Happy to meet up on route and contribute to fuel costs etc.

Thanks in advance.

Ben. :}

suzublu 2nd June 2022 09:58

Or if anyone is going to East Kirby meet July 2nd can relay them 😎

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

macafee2 2nd June 2022 16:53

Ben,
what are the bits, how big and heavy? I can do Gainsborough/Lincoln to A34 on June 15th. I would need to have the bits before the 15th. Due to me driving against the clock you would need to be prompt meeting up.
If that is any help let me know but it may depend on the size and weight of items.

macafee2

DRWMGTF 2nd June 2022 18:31

Hello Ben,
I could drive down to Seaton Carew and collect the parts from Ronnie as I am coming down to Bicester on the 10 June 2022.
I've had a word with Ronnie and agreed to go down to Ronnie's on Monday and collect the parts (I'll try and get them all) and I'll bring them down at the weekend.
Hope that helps.
Regards David

Typhoon190 2nd June 2022 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2934133)
Ben,
what are the bits, how big and heavy? I can do Gainsborough/Lincoln to A34 on June 15th. I would need to have the bits before the 15th. Due to me driving against the clock you would need to be prompt meeting up.
If that is any help let me know but it may depend on the size and weight of items.

macafee2

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRWMGTF (Post 2934146)
Hello Ben,
I could drive down to Seaton Carew and collect the parts from Ronnie as I am coming down to Bicester on the 10 June 2022.
I've had a word with Ronnie and agreed to go down to Ronnie's on Monday and collect the parts (I'll try and get them all) and I'll bring them down at the weekend.
Hope that helps.
Regards David

Wow, thank you both for your offers. Very much appreciated. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Ian, as David is coming to Bicester I will take him up on his kind offer if that's OK. Thank you again though. :}

David, I will send you a message and make arrangements. Thank you! :}

Typhoon190 13th June 2022 12:31

I would just like to say a big thank you to David. He dropped parts over to me on Friday. :bowdown:

Unfortunately I wasn't feeling well so kept things brief and distanced hoping I'd feel better the next day. I didn't and tested positive for Covid which I've managed to swerve for over 2 years. :duh:Still feel rubbish.

Thank you again David. I'm sorry if I came across as impolite on Friday. Certainly wasn't intended. I hope I can return the favour some time.

Thanks Ron as well. I've had a quick look at the dash and it looks really smart. :}