The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A bit of fun, Titles for club Trophies etc (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=250)

Keith 4th November 2006 16:04

A bit of fun, Titles for club Trophies etc

Recently I suggested the name for a suitable perhaps annual or meet by meet trophy or members award not that we have anything to give as a Trophy yet (afaik) but how does

"Order of the Plenum" sound?
I am sure you can think of a few others?

:chat:

Mike 4th November 2006 17:55

err. Ken'll be good at this, my efforts are:

MBE - Manifold blows everywhere

CGB - Coolant Goes Bang

;)

Ken 4th November 2006 18:05

The official line is we will be having the yearly members cup to the car voted for by the members at the summer meet. Remember this year it was won by Alex and was the Haynes manual (when it comes)

As a bit of fun how about THE WC and CHAIN CUP for bravery without warranty :)

GreyGhost 4th November 2006 18:10

Great idea Ken. Can you get one cast in pewter, I'd pay to see the face of whoever that was presented to. Alas it will never be me as Grey cars are so well camouflaged nobody ever notices them :(

Mike 4th November 2006 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 1477)
Great idea Ken. Can you get one cast in pewter, I'd pay to see the face of whoever that was presented to. Alas it will never be me as Grey cars are so well camouflaged nobody ever notices them :(

whosaidthat??

;)

JP53 5th November 2006 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 1477)

I like Grey you should get a banner "proud to be GrAY" :laughing2:
Why have you not got a picture of your car on your posts? :lol:

GreyGhost 5th November 2006 16:47

I vote John Phillips is awarded the cast pewter Khazi for sheer unadulterated Chutzpah.

Now then where did I put those infraction cards?

JP53 5th November 2006 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 2134)
I vote John Phillips is awarded the cast pewter Khazi for sheer unadulterated Chutzpah.

Now then where did I put those infraction cards?

Infraction cards???? Oh look I can see your car now, wow it's beautiful mate, must be the best colour and best looking ZT in the club :D

Ken 5th November 2006 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Phillips (Post 2289)
Infraction cards???? Oh look I can see your car now, wow it's beautiful mate, must be the best colour and best looking ZT in the club :D

No good creeping he banned me the other day! :D

JP53 5th November 2006 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken (Post 2295)
No good creeping he banned me the other day! :D

That was not creeping Ken, it was sheer unadulterated GROVELING ;)