The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   ?????????? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=86538)

ady 14th June 2011 18:46

??????????

Hi i would like to start of by saying i am writing this not to upset anyone or to rock the boat in any way.But can i ask how many members in the northeast and cumbria area turned up this sunday what i can gather it was about 16 of us and all from the northeast:}
My question is how many off us fine strapping blokes lol from the northeast would like to keep the meets in the area. And if anyone one else wants to turn up they are more then welcome.
Look forward to all your comments:D

2Diesels 14th June 2011 18:50

That's the general idea Ady quite a few areas have regular meets & anyone is welcome to pop along as I have done with many of them, I've got a couple of ideas for later in the year for "one offs" but I think Lee is trying for a regular regional meet just like the Yorkies & the Midlanders

suzublu 14th June 2011 18:57

This time of year there are meets all over the country & people select which one's time & finances allow to visit.Ours would be ok for us anytime,but i & other members like to travel about a bit,just depends on the volume of a certain liquid in my tank!;):D

Fusilier 14th June 2011 21:26

????????????????????????

I think Lee did an excellent job in organising the meet last Sunday. I think he is planning another meet in the near future at the Metre Centre, and I would be more than happy to attend this and any of these meets organised in or around the area.

Stuart

BIG LEK 15th June 2011 08:45

Thank's stu,for the comment i'm pleased you enjoyed the meet,and yes colin your right i am trying for a regular place to meet,and so far the metro-centre has been the only one to reply,but dont get me wrong here as i could be wrong? i get the feeling ady's talking about the halfway meets me and john spoke about so the region could meet together? but as ronnie said if your willing to travel i suppose any of us are welcome anywhere, cheers,

stocktake 15th June 2011 10:49

Some of us yorkies were considering an attack party to raid nearby meets, certain individuals have made suprise appearances at other regions to evaluate any areas to infiltrate ;)

Fusilier 18th June 2011 18:43

>????????????????????????????????????

As Lee has mentioned the Metro Centre is an excellent option in my opinion, about 35 miles for me, and I would also take the Dragon, and she could go shopping, what women like to do, and then leave me in peace, to look and discuss cars

Stu

ZedTeeTee 18th June 2011 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 741425)
Some of us yorkies were considering an attack party to raid nearby meets, certain individuals have made suprise appearances at other regions to evaluate any areas to infiltrate ;)

Those cunning yorkies....almost ninja like.

Andyd358 18th June 2011 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mofo (Post 743907)
Those cunning yorkies....almost ninja like.

Lol misread that the first time and thought the swear filter was not working lol.