View Single Post
Old 7th July 2012, 12:12   #1
whitevanman
This is my second home

2001 Connie SE CDT, 2002 2.0Petrol Laguna SportHatch

Default Holiday in Somerset

Well we went last saturday in the rain and it didn't stop until tuesday, we had one really nice day and four poo ones, however this did mean we looked for stuff to do indoors and ended up at the Fleet Air Arm museum and the Haynes motor museum as well, both good days but we'd done the haynes a couple of years ago and I was hoping for some changes to the cars but there wern't any..

Anyway after hearing yesterday that another 7cm was going to fall in 24hrs I decided enough was enough and at 2130 we were on our way home, kids nice and quiet asleep in the back and next to no traffic. Home about 0045. set the cruise to a heady 75mph despite the rain which lasted all the way till this end of the M3. On that note we set the cruise at the A303 and turned it off when we hit the roadworks by the M26 juction of the M25 is that a record!!

Now recovered and the washing machine is on overtime and no rain...Told H we should of stayed here!! Doh!

Car: Connie SE CDT Manual, Mods: O-Rings, Silicon intercooler hose, Stainless EGR Bypass, BMW PCV Mod, 160 Upgrade, DD Unit, Projector Headlights, Powerflex Bottom Mount, Remote Clutch reservoir, SS Compensator; Inline Stat To Come: cat gut (when replacing iffy section). Meteors after refurb..
whitevanman is offline   Reply With Quote