View Single Post
Old 24th May 2013, 16:57   #257
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for the delay in posting,but better late than not,lol.May I firstly say,on behalf of Jan,Myself & all the family,many thanks to Stu for his sterling work in arranging with the P6 Club for us all to attend & enjoy this event, at such a fantastic venue,many thanks mate,very much appreciated.

What a fantastic day,meeting old friends again & hopefully some new ones,in particular,NigelOBB,who was parked next to us in his gorgeous shiny black 75,a credit to you mate,btw,I hope those tyres are still shiny,lol,hope to meet you again at Harewood next month.

I will follow up now with some pics of the day,my sincere apologies for not getting round everyones motors individually,in particular,Stu's gorgeous ZT,sorry mate,should have done my camera work before going round Beamish,Was too tired to go around the park by the time I got back lol,still,many congratulations on winning a place,should have been all out winner in my opinion,that's taking nothing away from Steve's beautiful Weggie Blue 75,a well deserved winner,alway's immaculately turned out,well done mate,she's a credit to you.

Best Regards.

John & Jan.