View Single Post
Old 21st February 2008, 22:36   #13
gameon
Regular poster

Rover 75 Classic SE

Thank you all for looking on the bright side. But the garage said, it still may not fix the fault. To be honest, I'm sick that I've paid over £260 on fault finding and got no where. I will have a print up tomorrow from the garage (I asked for that), I will post it in this thread word for word tomorrow evening.
I'm sure there are cheaper options available to me, but I've not been told 100% what the fault really is. Garage saying the abs ecu not communicating with pump, possible crack on board, again it's that word "possible", that's an expensive word for fault finding. I'm gutted, really I am. If I had your confidence and knowledge I may of gone and tried a second hand one. Just can't really afford to spend too much more money! I still in need of a car, so if someone want to do a swap I'd be interested and happy to know its gone to one of you. Just let me know what car you have. I wish it was good news today, but as soon as I heard, I thought that was it! I can't afford to get a second opinion, so I have to believe what they are telling me. They charge me £15 every time they do a diagnostic! Real shame
gameon is offline   Reply With Quote