View Single Post
Old 5th February 2014, 15:11   #15
jimn
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDT Club Tourer

And it does look fantastic, and worth all the faffing around

There's a choice of a gazillion colours, but I've tried to match it to the dashboard orange but seeing as I'm colour blind it's probably not that close! Anybody know the RGB values of the dashboard orange?

Parts list:
  • Sony WX-GT90BT from Halfords - £129.99 (it seems to have gone up by £10 now)
  • Aerial adapter - £4.99
  • Double Din fascia adapter - £16.99
  • Autoleads pc99-x32 + patch lead - £19.75
  • Right angle stereo jack adapter - £3.00
In order to make it fit I had to pull out the air-con controls, remove the bracket from the back of the cubby-hole and the strip between the air-con controls and the head unit.

The steering wheel controls all work (although there are foibles) as does the bluetooth calls & music (I've not actually tried a CD in it, or the AUX!) and the USB music kind of works but not as well as I'd hoped as it doesn't seem to support playlists which is a PITA. I'm planning on doing a video review when I have a chance.

Jim
Replace broken window switches, fit warning triangle, remove mobile phone aerial & wiring, replace boot cover (now includes 'dog' net), new clutch (122,740 miles), Jules' plenum guard, replace Harmony, new Bosch MAF (129,597 miles)

To Do
Fog lights (bought, to be fitted), aux power (bought, to be fitted)
jimn is offline   Reply With Quote