View Single Post
Old 12th April 2014, 18:46   #7
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
Hi Seancar and everyone, I have messaged Lovema 75 to request more information about what has caused him to want to withdraw from the club. I know not of this bullying being reported by others so cannot comment until I have heard from David.

Rest assured, we here at the Owners Club strive to build and maintain a pleasant environment and encourage members to get along even if they don't always see eye to eye.

If anyone ever feels they are being intimidated, threatened or bullied by other members, please report it to a moderator, that includes Private Messages which always have a 'report message' button with them.

That is the only way any of us can see first hand and help if appropriate in such circumstances.

You'll appreciate, several of us Greens are currently tied up with the Weekend Club meets, but there are always others holding the fort, rest assured.

The key issue here is to inform a team member if you are having a problem with another member, so that we can help.
Thank you paul you are the first of the green team to say anything on this subject. Thank you for looking into this and thank you for you quick answer. Now get your hand in your pocket and donate lol . Cheers mate