View Single Post
Old 15th December 2014, 11:45   #2
suffolk boy
This is my second home

fiat panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverbarmy View Post
When I was looking for a 75 earlier this year, I was told by many folks to look for the BMW diesel engined 75 as it was "bulletproof". I was quite disappointed at the time because I couldn't find a good diesel 75 at the right price, so bought a 1.8 Rover Connie. After reading numerous posts recently about problems with diesel engined 75's and ZT's, I am quite happy with my K series thank you. I've had three K series before and have been well pleased with them. Only one had HGF (spotted early before any major damage occured) and that was repaired very quickly and cheaply and has given both myself and the current owner continued good service.
Mike
pleased for you i really am.the bmw engine if looked after it as good as any i have come across.but like every thing else there are good and bad as with your k series engined car enjoy.ps i am posting this as a BALANCED view as belive me these types of threads are prone to turning into a mud slinging matches.we all drive a 75 and no matter which engine your car has enjoy driving it. as long as you are happy with thats all that matters.