View Single Post
Old 11th November 2015, 20:08   #18
Poggit
Gets stuck in

Nissan Leaf

If you surf the web you will find this club is held in high regards for its friendly, helpful attitude to all who seek help with their cars. I myself have only been a member for around three years but have benefited from the enormous wealth of freely given information imparted by various gurus-advice which has kept my beloved car on the road.
I have had the pleasure of meeting one such guru in person-Marina Brian , who I bought NT04 off, after needing to replace my original 75 after it was written off two years ago and whose wise council on the black arts of the ECU etc I have followed with interest on many forum threads.
Recently my clutch came to the end of its life and what could have ended up being a very expensive repair at a local garage was instead carried out with great efficiency an excellent price using the clutch replacement service of Mat at DMGRS -another trader on here whose help is invaluable .
Sometimes the differences of opinion aired on these forums can be quite a source of amusement for the bystander (special thanks to Shawn here) but once it starts to become personal and sniping the goodwill which is the true engine that drives this clubs success starts to falter and stall.

So to avoid terminal HGF of said engine can I suggest we all take a step back appreciate what we have here and playnice!

Last edited by Poggit; 11th November 2015 at 20:23..