Old 15th November 2015, 15:34   #89845
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by windrush View Post
Good morning Richard what did you think of the show at the NEC
Arrived home about 3.20, a bit later than planned,as during the night,my mate was woken by what he thought was a fire alarm,turned out to be a vehicle alarm.Apparently some scrote had broken into someone's van in the hotel car park and stolen a load of power tools. after we checked out,I arrived at my van, only to find that it too had been attacked,the side loading door had the lock prised out. Luckily there is nothing of value in there,I took all my stuff out before we left, so all there was apart from a couple of boxes of bits and bobs I use for my equipment,was a small tool box with a few mechanics hand tools. Feel sorry for the poor bloke who had all his gear taken. The hotel called before to say they had checked the cctv footage,as there was a camera pointing directly at the side of the van that was hit, but they must have had some sort of device to tell when the cameras were active. They are the type that flick from one view to another every few seconds. Bastrads!!!

In reply to your question Derek, it's my 4TH visit to the show, and it's a great day,but tiring,the one thing that I don't gets,the cars are all showroom condition, the owners must never drive them.

Last edited by RPWC; 15th November 2015 at 20:15..
RPWC is offline   Reply With Quote