View Single Post
Old 14th March 2016, 17:56   #102377
barney bear
This is my second home

rover 75 Connoiseur diesel called Rosey

Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxpump View Post
I've had a really good day. I attended a charity raffle and they gave me a stall which I sold twenty nine albums of previous work and donated just over £90 to which was 95% of my profit,I just like ding anything for a good cause and it was for the Autistic Society, which is very close to my heart. Also I was in the car earlier and heard my song come on on the radio around lunch time on Juice FM Brighton which is fanatic, free advertising!

My competitions are going well with five people joining in on here and twenty people on Facebook and a handful of people on my YouTube channel, but I am getting a lot of stick form people and threatening emails from people that think I am pushing this on people, I'm just trying to give something away for free and give someone the benefit of some of my music for free! But people will complain about anything and everything these days and I believe they are trolling me! Oh well, sticks and stones as to say.

Apart from this its a nice start of the week
You need to get a picture of a bare ar5e and send it to everybody who is trolling you Stuart, cheeky swines