View Single Post
Old 15th July 2016, 17:42   #1
bassman
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE Saloon (Manual)with XPower Upgrade

Default Breaking 2001 CDT in Zircon Silver...FREE - **NLA**

5 years ago when I scrapped my BMW, I got around £300 for it...today the price of scrap is much lower and theyre offering around £70 for my CDT.

Ive taken off the PPD bits and the new rear box, new o/s caliper, Bosche MAF and a few other bits.

The doors and bonnet/boot lid are all rust free. I think Ive got all I want off it.

The rest of the bits are free if you wish to remove them, all I ask is that if for instance you want a door, you replace it with your old door...(Engine bits and interior bits neednt be replaced)

Car will be gone by the end of the month(could even be earlier), but you're welcome to cannibalise it before then....

I am situated on the A183 between the A19 Sunderland and the A1 at Chester-le_Street