View Single Post
Old 30th October 2016, 08:10   #16
EuroCarParts
Premium Trader

European

Hey guys,

we'll always investigate where we can (when we're informed and the parts are returned for inspection) - however its always worth noting that somewhere in the region of 95% of returns we find are the result of a vehicle or a fitting issue - not a manufacturer or specification/application one.

this is NOT to say that anybody on here is a liar, we haven't had the parts to inspect yet - but when a group of people jump and state that 'we're supplying unfit for purpose products' we have to explain the above..

If we could leave the unsupported claims or accusations aside, then i'm sure we can help - stating that 'Pagid have to fix something' that not even been tested to be faulty yet is a little presumptuous and might lead to the wrong impression.

The warranty process is pretty open - we accept any part back which is believed to have failed 12months after purchase (this is 24months when its pagid discs & pads supplied together)

We then inspect them (if necessary) and log it internally (this helps to show the amount of returns vs actual faults)

I'd be happy to get these parts collected off you & inspected even if its outside of the warranty period, however the issue with this is that the 'evidence' trail may not be complete if they have been sitting around for a number of months / years

as above, if you do want to take this further, drop me an email on [email protected] and ill personally take it up for you

Patrick