Old 11th October 2017, 17:16   #14
Rooney
Suspended

MG ZT 135+ Rover 75 CDTi Tourer, 75 2.5 V6 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesh7216 View Post
Still waiting a reply to PM and 2 text messages sent
Hi Ray

I'm sorry you haven't received your manifold, I've only been alerted to the issue last night by Simondi, all other messages were sent to my junk email folder.

I replied to him immediately, and have signed in here to contact you as soon as I've got home.

I now need to look into what has gone wrong as there are two missing parcels out of five sent that day and will get back to you asap. I don't have another inlet manifold so a refund will be the only way forward if I can't locate this one.

I haven't received any texts from you, but have sent you my phone number by private messages, please feel free to ring me.

I have sold well over a hundred items to members of this site over the years, many sent on approval, and before payment had been made. In over half a decade, including the two parcels that are currently missing, there have been just three that failed to arrive.

In that case, I refunded Stubs as soon as it was clear the item couldn't be located as I didn't have another one to send. In the case of your manifold, I don't have another, so the same principle will be applied, (if appropriate) once I've concluded my enquiries.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers.

Gerard.