View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2017, 18:09   #16
Radioguy
Banned

None

Well its been the month from hell ................
In Dec 2nd we sent all of our Xmas shipments to go DHL via our forwarder to UK *(Jeff) 3 Shipments in total, 110KG's . which usually takes about a week once they have the goods.

On december 3rd DHL had a bomb threat in Potsdam and stopped all shipments to UK and Germany , which turned out lasting 9 days.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dhl/917550001/

We struggled 5-6 days (And nights) trying to get our goods back and then more days waiting for space on another courier as was every one else shipping to EU! Space was limited and especially at Xmas, everyone was panicking. We managed to get some of the goods back and redirected them to the new shipper via UPS. Others went the regular route.

Jeff has now moved on as you probably know, But this to be the last service to us. He is still a good friend and we are still in touch regularly. Jeff's new job was supposed to be 3 days a week so we were delaying until after Xmas to switch, but opportunities presented themselves in is new job and he became only available Saturday mornings each week so we decided to expedite the change in arrangements and transfer the goods to the new shipper.

Jeff shipped some orders packed up our stuff and transferred it to the new guy and guess what ?
UPS has "lost" it !
https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/...&r=193#/doapp/
I cant believe it. I had all the documents set to get all the shipments out on arrival ! we had about 8 orders . I have claims in and have been harrassing them in hopes they will find it ...........but I have a feeling its gone the wy of the woolly mammoth.

I am going nuts and have to beg your indulgence.

All of my small items inventory and a couple of head units are missing !As well as LED lights. Some late orders , ther was no way I was going to make Xmas but they are also coming.

I am sorry but I am trying to cope and have to start again ! The LED Light rings aer still not sent to us, the factory is a real pain and very sporadic in communication , I have paid them and historically they have een this way. They will get them and send them. .

the steering wheels promo are in Stock and being organized to come along with enough LED light sets to fill all orders. The head units (about 6 that we need) will be here next week or just after the new year depending on how shipping is next week.

Thats about it. I apologize to all and welcome all emails , to [email protected] . Also all orders will be filled , albeit , its going to be late.
Radioguy is offline   Reply With Quote