View Single Post
Old 16th August 2018, 16:30   #19
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post
Should that not read, it's a lot of money for a not particularly special car?

I think even an enthusiast would be questioning why they should pay £4500 more than Glasses Guide "Excellent private sale price" for a fourteen year old car with a nice coat of wax

However, if you regard it as worthy of the sale price, I would suggest you put your money where your mouth is and get it bought

It's a nice car, but when you consider Dick is advertising a one owner from new Connoisseur SE saloon with 13000 miles on the clock for £1600, this puts the sale price into perspective really.

Brian

Brian,

I have absolute respect for your abilities and technical contributions. But, what you are doing in relation to this particular car and a few of V8's that have been the subject of recent threads is totally and absolutely out of order.

Even if you honestly believed that this particular car was not worth the asking price to you, and further allowing for the fact that you have the endearing characteristics of northeners that they speak their mind, our fellow member here deserves better from you.

The mods should delete all your offending posts relating to this particular car.