View Single Post
Old 27th February 2019, 06:07   #145034
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroy View Post
Mornin Phil, its not to bad here but we don,t need the fans on though . I like all types of coffee, my favourite at the moment is cappacino, i have a big soup bowl of the stuff when i go into town at Costa . Thinking of getting a tassimo machine so as i can try some of the other coffee,s out there
Good morning all, good morning Bob, it is really kind of you to look after Allen's car whilst he is away. Lucky chap.

Good morning Roy, we are 3 hours ahead of GMT and I managed to get back to sleep. I was up at 08:00 and it was lovely, not a cloud in the sky but it is going to be hot today at about 30C. I went for an early morning walk and it was cool. I know Jeff won't mind me saying, but he is a coffee connoisseur generally loves the best, has a machine for making it. I don't know what brand it is, but I always get a lovely cup of coffee at his house. Tassimo is a good make and you won't go wrong with it. We make ours the old way using a saucepan/Cafetière ..... there is something about the aroma Catch you later.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote