View Single Post
Old 11th April 2019, 18:32   #323
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Day off from all...........................................

.......................................... that packing. Most of the models are packed away, just a few left including H.M.S Victory.

Answered a couple of emails from the solicitors. Nothing to worry about just general questions.
So coat on and with bus pass in hand off I went into Plymouth. Got on the first bus to come along. 2A, and off we trundled. Saw a Morris J Type van, looked original and going well.
Got off the bus in Plymouth and visited the bank, just wanted to count my money, again.

Then walked up towards the Ho, past a great sculpture of a fisherman throwing a net. As I walked up to the Ho I saw a cross embedded in the path, had the no. 3 on it. Looked like a religious cross of some sort. Will have to do a bit of research into this.
The weather was gorgeous, blue sky and warm sunshine. Out to sea there appeared a warship to be patrolling up and down. Plenty of small craft on the move.

Walked away from the direction of the Barbican. Plenty of people taking in the glorious sunshine. No wind at all, bloomin' lovely.
Looked down to the open swimming pool to see the workmen getting it ready for the summer season, cleaning the walls with a power washer.
Popped into a cafe for a cuppa and a cake. Then found my way back into town and the bus home. Actual got on the one that passes my turning, no.11. Drops me off right opposite the pub.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1483.jpg (139.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1485.jpg (136.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1493.jpg (138.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1497.jpg (137.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1494.jpg (133.8 KB, 15 views)

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 11th April 2019 at 18:33.. Reason: Spellin'
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote