View Single Post
Old 4th September 2019, 16:26   #1
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts
Default What’s my best move/option

Not Rover related, but still vehicle related. My current van is now too small for my business equipment. Having started a second business last year which runs alongside the existing one, I now have two lots of equipment to transport. The van is fine if i’m just doing one of the jobs per day, but if I need to do both, I have to unload one lot of gear, load up the other lot, do the job, then come home and swap for the other equipment.This obviously is not a good solution for time, money and fuel, but the problem a I have is, I owe more on the current van than it is worth, by approximately £1500. I can’t afford to buy a newer van until the current one is paid for. What I had in mind was trying to find a bigger van but around the same value as my current one, but that is only about 2k. So am I going from frying pan to fire? for want of a better phrase. I need to fit a new suspension arm and sort out a couple of deep scratches on the current van before I can think of moving it on. What say all of you?