View Single Post
Old 17th July 2020, 16:51   #153732
Georgies Dad
This is my second home

Land Rover

Thanked 2,925 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Thanks Phil, I remember that day, as usual it was Baltic up at the bar, a couple of members there that we haven’t heard from in a long time,4 of them no longer frequent the forum, one looks in now and then. I doubt we will hear from Steve again,I still have his email address and phone number. Wonder how he coped during the recent situation given his health conditions.

We are off to see my mother tomorrow as it’s been a while since we have visited her as a family, first time we were allowed to bubble it was just 3 of us, since then she has only seen her grandson one on a visit with me, although I have been popping in each week when I go to check o; my aunt’s house. I will see if she wants to go to the cemetery to see the headstone as she hasn’t seen it in the flesh so to speak, only in a photo. Sunday I will have to get out on the bike again and try to lose some of this weight I have put on .Another week at work then I’m having a few days off as I’m burned out.
Mottley looking crew,I know few of the good looking ones,can anyone put names to the faces please,I know its taboo to name banned members but can you put George instead of Flyer.

Steve and Georgie

Together Forever

Lonely days are long
Twilight sings a song
All the happiness that used to be

Soon my eyes will close
Soon I'll find repose
And in dreams, you're always near to me

I'll see you in my dreams
And then I'll hold you in my dreams
Georgies Dad is offline   Reply With Quote