View Single Post
Old 13th February 2021, 15:44   #3
coolguy
Coolguy

Rover 75 CDT Tourer Auto, Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur Auto, MG ZT 2.5 Auto and MG ZT Cdti Auto (Monogra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanlogan View Post
Hi all ,just a quick question, I have a 75 cdt tourer, mot till November 21 only advisories was slight play lower suspension, low mileage 78k,new clutch 65k,full leather (manual adjustment),copperleaf,sunroof, new headlining,overmatts,18"gridspokes with 2 new front tyres,drives very well, new double din bluetooth stereo with reverse camera, towbar with double electrics,all usual rover mods inc gold resistor by mickyboy, unfortunately I cant use after 25th October as not ulez compliant, I also have a full set of unions alloys plus roof bars ,I really really dont want to sell her but have no choice I would be willing to swap for a 1 litre car must be ulez compliance, help!!!!
Are you sure that yours is not compliant. Out of interest, I put my 3 diesels (2x75,1xZT) in the checker and 2 of the 3 came out ok! If you want like for like, I can recommend Jaguar X Type diesels, and there is an estate version.
coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote