View Single Post
Old 29th May 2021, 11:04   #5
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Did you look at the forum search I posted The first thread about waterless coolant is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by genpk View Post
I posted some time ago re me using Evans waterless coolant on a Kv6 and stated I would report back .
Now I’ve had it in one of my kv6 Rovers for about 4 years ( maybe longer as the previous owner had it in it)
I can report that the car has run perfectly in both cold and very hot weather over here.
s stated, only slight difference I found was that the fan kicked in slightly earlier
in very hot weather( 36c plus)
The cooling system has not suffered any of the small leaks on the radiator, water pump, thermostat or pipes that all my Oats coolant cars have and it has never needed any sort of top up in all those years.
As the system never really builds up any pressure seems all the parts seem to last longer.
I took one of the radiator hoses off to have a look at the inside and it looked like brand new inside.
So , in conclusion, I would have to say , yes it costs a bit more initially BUT I think the savings in radiator, pumps etc is well worth it

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is online now   Reply With Quote