View Single Post
Old 21st September 2021, 09:28   #20
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts
Default October 3rd last Nano meet

The last and second only meet date the 3rd of October 2021 is not that far away now, i have been getting prepared for it over the last couple of weeks sorting out some goodies for owners.

In the FOC box will be these below.

To stop the rubbing from the engine under cover on the A/C pipe, and to stop the engine cover chaffing the power steering pipe, limited amount.

1a

Tourer tailgate reinforcing plates again limited.

Battery bolt down extension .

Coolant caps exchange, not to take and not put your old one back for use in the future, i started off with 7 of these.

Intercooler O-ring bends again exchange only.

The usual spyhole mods exchange once again i started out with 11 of these now i am down to 5

Parts that you will need to PM me for or ask on the day, help can be given to fit if it is wanted.

Inline stats diesel only.

PCV filters, diesel only.

Gold resistors all cars.

Under tray ultimate fixings.

Front bumper stainless steel bolts kit.

Diesel manifold/EGR/MAP limited a PM or ask on the day, last chance this year to make sure your engine is breathing as it should, with or without the EGR original bypass.

There will also be cooling fans one of each 1.8, 2.0 and diesel fan PM or ask one the day.

See you there and i will have the coral set up again for cars to be worked on, bystanders out side the fence please, lets remember C19 or the delta is still out there and rising, so lets be safe cheers Arctic.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Last edited by Arctic; 22nd September 2021 at 21:57.. Reason: photo editing
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote