View Single Post
Old 10th December 2021, 12:34   #162833
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Afternoon Phil, Just back from dropping her off, It's a well known problem with them apparently & there are no third party parts for it. Most of the dashboard has to come out to get to it as it's buried deep in there , I should imagine that's a big chunk of the price.

Hey good news your Aneurysm hasn't got any worse. Blimey! It must be a nightmare travelling overseas with all these restrictions in place, hope all works out for you.

The HDD on that "bargain" PC I got off ebay is suspect & throwing up lots of Stop Codes, It's a machine that was upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. The Windows OS is getting the boot anyway so for the price of a £12 SSD that's big enough for my requirements isn't worth messing around with it, Just ordered one off our good friends at Aliexpress
Hi Ian, thank you for your good wishes, thank you very much.

To change the heater matrix in our 4x4 is also the same process, but using second hand OEM part not 3rd party and the dashboard has to come out for access, an all day job or 2 days, one of those piddling jobs no one likes doing.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote