View Single Post
Old 14th December 2021, 12:42   #221
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Antivaxxers like to pretend they are not antivaxxers.

Examples:

"A man has reportedly died and others are in intensive care after attending “coronavirus parties” in a bid to catch the disease.

The 55-year-old man died in Austria last week after becoming infected with Covid-19 during one such event in the city of Bolzano in South Tyrol, northern Italy.

At least three other people, including a child, are said to have been hospitalised in the Alpine region after catching the virus at similar events.

Health chiefs believe the patients are anti-vaxxers who deliberately attempted to become infected so they could obtain a “green pass”, which is now required for work and leisure in Italy, according to local media.

The only way to get a pass in the country is either through vaccination or by recovering from infection within the previous six months."

"Anti-vaccine nurse, 58, dies of COVID after writing poetry urging people 'not to let them poke you' and calling the pandemic 'genocide'
  • Steven Shurden, 58, from Tulsa, battled the virus for three weeks and eventually passed away on October 19
  • Steve shared with his Facebook friends his right-wing, pro-Trump, politically charged poetry on a daily basis until his hospitalization on September 28
  • On Facebook, Steve claimed that his mother died after she was vaccinated
  • However, he also shared about the passing of a friend of his named Hector, who died of COVID after, like Steven, refused to get vaccinated
  • Steve compared vaccination to the way Nazis tattoed serial numbers on the bodies of Jewish kept at concentration camps
  • 'Their jabbing all arms, now we may need a booster...they came too late, to fool this savy rooster,' read one of his poems"

"Keith Smith, whose wife had gone to court to have his COVID-19 infection treated with ivermectin, died Sunday evening, a week after he received his first dose of the controversial drug.

He was 52.

Smith had been in UMPC Memorial for nearly three weeks and had been in the hospital’s intensive care unit in a medically induced coma on a ventilator since Nov. 21. He had been diagnosed with the virus on Nov. 10. "

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote