View Single Post
Old 16th February 2022, 13:28   #163891
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
We're included in the amber warning area (80-90mph gusts) late tomorrow into Thursday. Just to make it a little more interesting there's heavy snow forecast on Friday . . . . is it too late to consider hibernating?

If you know there's a problem get it checked out Phil, I didn't know I had a problem until it smacked me between the eyes.
Hi Steve, I don’t envy you, Ging and the girls having to endure freezing bad weather.

Good advice as I know you have been through it, a cardiac event? Thank you for taking the time to write, that is really very considerate of you.

Today I told the cardiologist how I get atrial flutter now and again. He said some arrhythmias are normal and some are dangerous, going onto cause a stroke, etc,

I am just back from the hospital with a device which looks like OBD2, strapped to my chest for the next 5 days. So if I get a flutter or feel breathless, there is a button to press on the device and I am to write down the date and time anything happens in a diary. He wants to see me again on Monday so the results can be downloaded and analysed, then what after that I don’t know.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote