View Single Post
Old 1st August 2022, 19:36   #38
wizzo337
Loves to post

mg zt

Default Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simondi View Post
The MG4 is an MG, you may not like it but that's life. Likewise my ZSEV is also an MG. It's got a factory fitted MG badge on the rear and a very nifty factory fitted MG badge that lights up whilst charging at the front.I didn't retrofit them, they were on the car when it left the factory so clearly it's an MG
Times change but the joy of driving..........

Times change, MG is alive and very well - even if some folk don't like them
They are not MG's, not British for a start, Chinkie. At least the ZR ZS ZT F & TF are British.
I have a trip coming up to Northern Ireland this coming weekend. Just for sh1ts and giggles I put in how many stops I would have to do in one of the MG EV's on a charger planning site, depending on how much charge / anxiety levels I was prepared to put up with, it said I would have to stop anywhere from 3 to 5 times and from 50 to 35 minutes each time. We're going to go in the TF and guess what, we'll only have to stop once, when we get there. We will stop on the way up of course but that will be for a pee and a bite to eat which will take tops, 20 minutes, and I won't be queuing at a charger, and I won't be light footed with it either.
wizzo337 is offline   Reply With Quote