coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning all,

Good morning Jeff

Thanks for linking the “thanks” feature in your camera forum to Pete. When I clicked on the link, all I could see was the “like” button and could not see any “thanks” button but I was not logged into your camera forum. Would a screenshot illustrate what you see.

Yesterday was my first day back behind the wheel in 6 months because I am no longer taking opiate pain medication, another improvement. I know people have to drive whilst taking opiates but it’s not for me. I found the opiates made me feel drowsy, constipated and lifted my mood, so it’s easy to see how people can get hooked.

It’s a relief I am completely off them

A nice photo Jeff, looking relaxed and not a care in the world.

How is your Nan?

Morning Phil,

The 'like' button is their equivalent of a 'thanks' button. It allows you to respond to a post so the OP can see that it has been acknowledged without having to reply to the post. Same function (of sorts) but different name.
On their forum if someone uses the 'like' button on your post you will get a notification to inform you of that as well

Not looking good for Nan I'm afraid.
She was discharged from the Hospital back into the care home.
She has been put on a syringe driver for morphine and she is not eating or drinking. End of life care being implemented I think.
At least she should be free of pain.

Mum is going to visit this morning where we should know more. I will keep you all informed.

It's rather wet and windy here this morning. Not a day to be venturing out me thinks!

Last edited by coolcat; 8th January 2023 at 06:50..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote