View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2023, 14:28   #4
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd View Post
Hi ,John

Just to let you know we might not get in the rover this sunday the alternater is goosed we had to be recovered from grantham last saturday waiting for a new one being delivered so is it ok to attend in the princess instead
CHEERS DEREK
No problem at all D just as long as you & Gloria can make it over that's the main thing mate.

As a bit of an extra, I realize its a bit short notice, Jan, Myself, Bri & Linda along with Mick Brownhill the Yorkshire RS are travelling over Saturday Morning meeting up at the motor museum take in a road run, to Barrow to the Dockyard Museum followed by a run around walney Island then to Roa Island to see Piel Castle & finish up at Furness Abbey.

Jan & us are staying Sat night in Cartmel at Aynsome Manor B&B, Mick is just along the road at Uplands Inn Cartmel, just a thought if you both fancy staying over, there are other places you may know of around the area,not sure about prices.

We would love to have you & Gloria join us be a bit like old times, let me know what you think, meantime D take care both see you soon.

Cheers....John.

PS PM Sent.

Last edited by Bluejon; 2nd August 2023 at 14:30.. Reason: addition;
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote