View Single Post
Old 9th October 2023, 12:51   #6
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA View Post
I have just received a phone call from Peter Baker to say he is in hospital having suffered a serious stroke. Peter used to attend various meets in his Royal Blue Tourer. He sold the Tourer as his children had bought him a brand new MG HS. And he did attend a few breakfast meets at the Ugly Duckling in Denham Bucks. These meets were organised by the late Peter Harrison.

If anyone remembers Peter Baker and would like to chat with him, to cheer him up then drop me a pm and I’ll pass his mobile number on.

Peter, if you reading this then Get Well Soon my friend. Next time I’m in London I’ll pop round and see you.
Thank you Bob for the alert, by all means drop me his number as I have met Peter several times over the years and I know what it is like to be in hospital and not to receive any visitors or phone calls, it’s miserable.

You are from the old school when you would visit a member who is sick in hospital or down on their luck. You and a couple other members of this club are to be admired for doing the right thing.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote