View Single Post
Old 21st November 2023, 14:28   #5
Lagetha
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris75 View Post
Using windows 10 and ms Edge browser on a desktop pc .
As of today when I open Edge browser on my desktop , instead of a full screen view I get a narrow window about 1/4 of the screen opening on the right of the screen . I can not drag it across or widen it with the mouse . I have found that I can get full screen view by pressing F11 key , which is new to me , but then I lose the taskbar at the bottom and the toolbar across the top . Again I have now found that by moving the cursor to the top of the screen I get my toolbar back , but it is temporary and vanishes when I move the cursor . Whilst the home page is in the narrow view it does have the taskbar and toolbar visible .
Everything was fine when I shut down last night , but was changed when I switched on this morning ; I really don't feel it is anything I have accidentally done
Anybody know what has happened ?
On the top right of your browser (edge) window are three symbols, a minus (-) sign, a square (⬜) and a cross (x)...

Use these to hide the window in the task bar, minimise/maximise the window, or close the window. I think your browser window has been minimised, so clicking on the second icon should restore it to maximised window size.

2000 Rover 75 1.8 Classic SE in Moonstone Green/Black Leather seats and Sandstone Beige Interior (purchased 10 April 2022)
2002 Rover 25 2.0 IL TurboDiesel - gone but not forgotten, you can follow Deric's adventures on YouTube at Boaty's World and Project Nigel. AllegroMan is restoring Deric now. (Owned 25/10/2022-15/05/2023)

Lagetha is offline   Reply With Quote