View Single Post
Old 10th March 2024, 12:55   #23
Mick Brownhill
Regional Secretary, Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire

75 Saloon

Default Whitegold Funeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
Hi Mick, due to an an unforeseen health problem necessitating a Hospital stay over the weekend, it was sadly not possible for Jan & I to travel down to Rotherham for the Funeral today of our Dear Friend & long associated Rover 75 Club member Ted.

Therefore Mick, could you please pass on to Ted's Daughter & the family our very deep sorrow for not being able to attend & many condolences for their loss at this very sad time.

As all who met Ted over the years & as Jan & I have said many times since we first met in the very early days of this Club, Ted was & always will be a very dear & well respected Friend to Jan & I,a Stalwart member & Friend to many from this Club & others.

Lovely to see you had a good turnout of Friends, Club Members & Cars for Ted's final journey, ride into the sunset old Pal you were one of the Goodun's, you will always be missed, God be with you R.I.P. Dear Friend.

John & Jan Atkinson. [Bluejon & Silvervixen]
Eyup John
I did pass on your thoughts to Tracy his daughter. She is overwhelmed at our response and support through a difficult time for her and family.
I trust you are getting over your little misshap. I hope so. I bought Teds Whitegold. They wanted it to be with someone from the club. I pick it up Monday. Rosie goes in to Dave for service and bits on Wednesday. I put it up for sale but half hearted. How do we get so attached to a car?
Anyway, get well soon and take your time. Love to Jan.
Take care
Mick
Mick Brownhill is offline   Reply With Quote