View Single Post
Old 25th March 2024, 13:38   #139
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

So I phoned the doctors after 10.30, no point phoning before as you can never get through. Explained the problem to the receptionist, who asked loads of questions which I answered. No appointments available today or anytime this week but she would get the doctor to phone me back today.

So the doctor phoned me at 13.00. I explained the problems, and he asked lots of questions about change of diet, no that’s the same. Any different tablets was I taking, only the ones prescribed plus painkillers when needed. Why the painkillers, for my ankle fracture. Oh! Are you still having problems? Yes.
Don’t these professionals read the notes.

Anyway I have got an appointment with him tomorrow morning at 08.30. If I go for a no.2 before attending could I bring a sample in a container but not to worry if not. Not sure how that is going to work but I’m up for a challenge.

Overdid yesterday with the walking. My walking buddy Marion took me to the Leat, which is fairly close to where I live but it’s very bumpy along the path. Since yesterday the ankle has ached so I’m back on the painkillers. Marion has been in and made your that I’m ok. But no driving or walking today. It’s chucking it down anyway.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote