View Single Post
Old 11th May 2024, 10:02   #174386
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
As I said above we’ve had nice weather all week, I had a few walks to the local supermarket and back home this last week.
As I said last week I’m due to receive my driving licence after I surrendered it to DVLA, well my dr at a hospital phoned me about 2 weeks ago and offered to send a report of my accident and currently being fine to start driving again.
I just wish DVLA would hurry up and send it, then I can get van serviced insured and mot.
Good morning Richard

Thank you for the update.

Will your eyesight problems and the possibility of a Cornea transplant affect your driving?

Next Wednesday both Jessica and myself are having our eyes checked. I was diagnosed 5 years ago with Cataracts even though I don’t have any symptoms.

I wonder if they can change the colour of my eyes?

My street name is Phil the Pill, I wouldn’t mind Ol Blue Eyes

Eyes are not my specialty, but we have been warned to take a taxi to the hospital on Wednesday because of the medication they have to put into the eyes.

I am hoping everything goes your way as you are one of the good guys on the forum and you deserve the best. It’s been a long road for you and you are nearly there, stay strong.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote