View Single Post
Old 29th May 2009, 20:57   #1
mikey_32
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer 02 club se cdt remapped

Default Ask a Stupid question?

And you normally get a stupid answer, lol, I've had my 75 now for over 3 years, and I have to admit it's been the best car I've ever had, mine is an 02plate club se cdt tourer, with 195k miles on the clock, my question is what do I change it for next? I like estates (tourers) it must be diesel as I do over 20k miles a year, heavy enough to tow our caravan.
I've a budget of about £7k all though I'd rather stick to around £6k today I've looked at a Peugoet 407 sw which I have to say is the car of my choice as I love the shape, however when I sat in one today it just didn't hit the spot, it didn't even come close, I know alot of you will all be saying well have another 75 which I'm really tempted to do, although this time it'd be a Mk2 MG tourer but my Dad says you should never have the same car twice as the 2nd is never as good, can anyone tell me if the build quality is as good on the late cars or if things started to slip or any other ideas that maybe you guys have had a 75 and moved onto to pastures new?