View Single Post
Old 31st March 2010, 11:57   #23
FredSpencer
Passed Away

Typhoon ZT 190+ Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gp View Post
what gets me with it is , people post up , i have washed my car and it looks great ! and people write back " yes it looks great " whats the point of a thread about washing your car....
Just look on it as friendly conversation. The site isn't just a handy reference place for problems. The net result is a stronger forum community which can only benefit the members and their cars.

Quote:
then other people post wanting help and know one replys . think it makes a difference if you are a fully paid up member , and if your liked. its the same on 90% of forums that i have seen. a lot of sites wont even allow large photos as taking up unwanted space . its already been said, this thread came close to being scrapped.
Doesn't seem that way to me ...... on all counts. On the serious point, there are a relatively few people who are really expert enough to answer the questions. Others do chip in but some might be somewhat guilty of leaving it to others. Overall it is a very helpful and friendly community.

The one observation I would make is that a lot of the questions repeatedly asked could be answered by doing a search and a lot of people are guilty of not bothering. Oh, and a lot of photos are posted that are too big!
FredSpencer is offline   Reply With Quote