View Single Post
Old 12th November 2006, 17:44   #8
The_Monk
I really should get out more.......

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Bell View Post
I'm chatting to the chap that Geraint bought his bezel from. They're 110 quid delivered - which is too pricey, but at least the quality looks good. Plus, this guy is prepared to make a Rover/MG specific version with the location lugs in the correct place - which is rather more attractive for us...

The alternative - to modify the Iovox bezel - is not exactly cheap either when you look at it; it costs nearly 50 quid - and the end result is hardly guaranteed, which is making me nervous...

So I am considering this E46 option - especially if he's able to make it more in keeping with the MG Rover 'style'.

He's asked me whether I think that there is a market for these things. I said that I thought that there was - albeit limited in size. I do believe that the cost is an issue too. At what price level do we think that there is a market for him to make more Rover/MG double-DIN adapters do we think? I would put the ceiling at the 50-75 quid bracket...

I would get one if he could make the lugs in the right place. Im no good at modifying things, and forking out £110 to mess it up would drive me nuts!

Last edited by GreyGhost; 12th November 2006 at 18:00.. Reason: tidying post :-)
The_Monk is offline   Reply With Quote