wutang
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 2.5 auto (LPG) & mg tf 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKUK View Post
Interesting reading !....

There's also this one...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...id=p2761.l1259

Same unit as Seans with a price of £379.99 + Delivery + £20 for the TMC with a free reversing camera...

They "buy in" from China ( Probably the same factory !) and send out from Manchester !..

So many choices ! lol

Reply I got from the guy on Ebay...

I sent....

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, can you give me an exact price Including RDS / TMC then please ?...

Do you send them out from the UK then ?...so no import charges etc ?...
Can I collect from Manchester...

They Replied...

£399 all in, and the units we order from abroad and then we pay the import tax, when it arrives i will call you and you could come and collect, we have a constant supply of these units,
28 day returns policy and a 12 month cover in the event of something going wrong, all the best and many thanks

Interesting.....
Mark, I contacted this seller and he had no idea about this unit, he was claiming TMC, RDS and dvb-t built in but when I pushed him he could not promise that any or all these fetures would be installed as he had never even seen one of these units and had just copied and pasted the details from the Huligan site, as we all know they have been claiming TMC and RDS from the start and the units they have ship have been a bit pot luck.

Also the unit from sean with TMC and RDS works out cheaper delivered and no import tax, I know this seller says uk based but also told me the units would be shipped direct from china.

If you ask sean he may still have a few coupons for his units with TMC which does indeed bring the price down to £370.
Richard

Last edited by wutang; 29th July 2010 at 16:05..
wutang is offline   Reply With Quote