View Single Post
Old 6th March 2011, 21:06   #1
2Diesels
Trader

ZT 260SE, Connoisseur CDT

Default Hartlepool Marina 22nd May

After much discussion with Ronnie (suzublu) we have decided to announce a meet at Hartlepool Marina on Sunday 22nd of May.

The Marina was subject to a massive re-development a few years ago & has become a very nice spot with shops, pubs, restaurants, The Historic Quay of course the Hartllepool Museum which is free apart from the boat HMS Trincomalee

It really is a great place to visit & relax, I personally attend a classic car show there every year. Pop your name down to show your support but anyone is welcome to turn up on the day. I'll be there from about 10 am until the last ones leave but just land & leave whenever the mood suits you. More details ie if there's any events on at the Marina on the day & exactly where to park will follow shortly.

Aharggh! It seems there be a Pirate Weekend on the 21st & 22nd so there be a charge of £3.50 for all ye who enter the museum I'll look into it & post more details later

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Last edited by 2Diesels; 8th March 2011 at 15:54..
2Diesels is offline   Reply With Quote