View Single Post
Old 5th August 2011, 09:10   #31
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by James.uk View Post
I'm trying not to giggle here. Seems at last nights meeting, we had two members chatting in the rear carpark, one sat in the pub guarding the door, and another one wandering round the main car park --- all wonderind where the others were----------

At the next meet, I will draw an arrow pointing towards where my car is parked... If someone else gets there before me they can rub the arrow out so I know they have arrived.. Simplzzzs innit....
Yes mate, it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Incensed View Post
Hi Everyone.

Wanted to go to the Yorkshire meet but Mrs Incensed dragged me off to a hotel in the Lake District Did get to go over Wrynose and Hardknott Passes for the first time in 25 years though and saw the mighty Vulcan at the Windermere Air Festival, so it wasn't all bad!!
Missed seeing this threaduntil tonight. All being well though, I should be able to make 1st September, even if I'm a little late due to early evening commitments.
Be nice to meet you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo snr View Post
O.K. let's start again next month, after all it wouldn't have been so bad if we had known there was a hidden car park. [last week didn't happen]
Sounds good to me, looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers
Jim
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote