View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2010, 06:39   #183
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

just heard that we have travellers on the move in the area so it is especially important that we shut the gate, i may even lock it when i think everone is there, but if you arrive and it is locked you can still walk through and get me.

All rubbish to be put in the plastic bags i will supply please as i have to take it away with me, last time i put the rubbish in the bin next to the childrens nursery without realising they pay separately for their bins, no real issue just want to get everything spot on so we can keep using the venue

And a final reminder about the catering, i will be taking over my gas BBQ, all supplies have been bought and you will get sausage sandwich for breakfast, burger for lunch, hot drinks, biscuits, so your contribution in the honesty box will be very much appreciated ( suggested amount is £5 )

After the meet i wil post up here what i spent and what i collected, if there is any surplus i wil carry over to the next one

The weather is glorious so heres to a good one !

Cheers

Rob

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)

Last edited by trebor; 23rd May 2010 at 06:43..
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote